We are here for you!!!
- Your consultant is here for you. Getting to know the Zelda Recruitment Team and keeping in contact with us regarding your availability will help you to hear about the best jobs. Our team will regularly make contact with you to discuss new potential jobs and to ensure that we have your most up to date career details, including any additional skills or experience acquired along the way.
- You will be sent an employment pack for completion once we have confirmed that you will be filling an assignment. The employment pack will include employment details which form the agreement between Zelda Recruitment and you. The forms in this pack will need to be returned to us as soon as possible.
- We will contact you when you start your new role to ensure you have settled in and to answer any questions or concerns that you may have. We suggest that on short term assignments you keep us updated as situations can change. You may find your assignment is extended or that you get through the work more quickly than expected. By keeping in contact with us we can we can ensure that there is as little down time between assignments as possible.
- We will speak to you on a monthly basis when you are on longer-term assignments and have settled through the initial period. However, if you have any questions or concerns then don't hesitate to call your consultant.
- We are here to help. If at any time you encounter problems or unexpected changes in your assignment or at the organisation you are working with please advise your consultant immediately.
Contracting Tips and Hints
- Be flexible, show professionalism, and use initiative. These are just some of the personality traits clients request when seeking temporary staff or contractors.
- Maintain regular contact with your consultant even when you are working for another agency as this may result in future contract work for you as well as keep you under consideration for permanent jobs.
- Read and understand your Temporary Staff/Contractor Agreement which outlines the terms of your employment with Zelda Recruitment whilst on assignment. It is important that you read and understand these documents, and if you do have any questions your consultants will be able to assist you.
- Update your resume as you complete each assignment to include the role (if the job is for a period greater than three months) and to include any additional skills you may have gained in that position. Inform your consultant of these new skills so that you may be considered for other assignments as they become available.
- Speak with your consultant immediately if you are approached by the client company whilst on assignment or anytime after to join their organisation in a permanent or temporary capacity as various contract terms and requirements need to be considered.