Recruiting a new permanent employee
An organisation's talent is critical to its success, reputation and profitability. The labour market can be a challenge: attracting and retaining the best talent is critical in every organisation. Getting it right from the start is where Zelda Recruitment excels. We are Queensland's specialist in the recruitment of:
- Accounting and Finance jobs,
- Accounting Support jobs,
- Office Support jobs,
- Human Resources jobs,
- Engineering Jobs,
- Procurement & Contract Management jobs and
- Executive appointments.
Our consultants are industry experts who focus on the skills, attributes and experience required and will work with you to ensure the "fit" is right. By building strong relationships with our clients and becoming their resourcing partner, Zelda Recruitment has built a reputation for the successful recruitment of permanent staff. Interesting to note, a large number of people we place stay with their new employers for years because we work tirelessly to get the right fit for everyone. We make the match!
We offer you:
- Professional and knowledgeable consultants across a large number of industry sectors,
- Guarantees and commitment,
- Competitive rates,
- Long-term relationships built on trust and delivery,
- Extensive, well managed databases of available candidates and
- Highly regarded industry networks.
Recruiting a new temporary staff member
As job markets change and business conditions continue to challenge organisations, a flexible, talented workforce will be what enables smart employers to achieve their goals.
Using the talents of a professional contractor or temporary staff member for short to long-term assignments assists you with the ability to remain competitive, productive and focused on the day-to-day demands of your business.
Contractors and temporary employees bring with them knowledge, skills and experiences that can be employed in your organisation as a solution to many situations. For example contractors and temporary employees can help your business:
- Manage increased workloads or business demands;
- Run a lean workforce supplemented by contractors and temporary staff as needs arise;
- Cover unexpected short term or long term leave;
- Meet project-driven requirements;
- Cover maternity leave;
- Back fill positions for seconded permanent employees; and
- Produce interim solutions when permanent recruitment is delayed / on hold.
The Zelda Recruitment team of specialists have exceptional relationships with the job seekers they source and can provide you with an excellent choice of experienced, qualified and referenced temporary and contract employees.