|Position Title||Online Internal Communications Advisor|
|Location||Inner city fringe Brisbane|
|Job Type||Contract role|
|Brief Job Description||Reporting to the Senior Communications Advisor in a large Mining company, the candidate placed into this role is involved in the roll-out of new initiatives in the organisation around their online internal communications including internal intranet, Facebook and LinkedIn.|
Key responsibilities in this role include:
• Responsible for administering online channels primarily the intranet.
• Edit and proofread the intranet in accordance with writing guidelines and style guide for online communications targeting an internal audience.
• Develop a Communications Plan for online channels, including process and procedure for maintaining design and content.
• Identify content administrators across the group and development program of regular updates to keep content and design fresh.
• Liaise with IT and content administrators, particularly each month via the intranet steering committee. Make an appointment for intranet steering committee meeting, attend and write minutes.
• Working with content administrators/owners to ensure that all content is compelling and appealing to target audiences. Provide support and training to content administrators
|Recruitment Methodologies used||• Advertised campaign|
• Database search